We specialise in pumping concrete into spaces where access is tight or otherwise impossible and it is logistically difficult to bring concrete in by wheelbarrow, which can be time consuming and costly. We can achieve this because our mini concrete pump truck allows us to reach many sites that can be inaccessible to other companies. We can set up a pump anywhere that pipes can be placed and Ready-mix concrete trucks can access.
Our small mini concrete pump truck which is the size of a Toyota land crusier, is smaller, only takes up 1 car park on a tight suburban street instead of 3, lighter and it is easier to be moved than the large concrete pump trucks. It’s suitable for small construction projects and some large projects requiring less concrete or where access is tight.
Using our hose we can pump up to 60 meters (more available on request). This flexibility allows us to pump concrete cleanly and conveniently almost anywhere it is required. We can pour directly into your foundations, your slab, driveway, new swimming pool, garage floor etc. We can drastically reduce the labour costs and concrete companies waiting time charges which could ultimately save you time and money. The risk of spills is minimised in what can sometimes be a messy process, as we use Silt barrier and tarps placed to ensure no mess left behind or contamination to our waterways.
We can pump many types of concrete including lightweight or foamed concrete, fluid concrete, fibre concrete or self compacting concrete.
- FAST RESPONSE SYDNEY CENTRAL BASED
- EXPERIENCED OWNER OPERATOR
- FULL PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE 20 MILLION
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT, WITCHES HATS, WORKERS SIGNS
- C/C EFTPOS FACILITY ON BOARD
- THE ORDERING OF CONCRETE CAN BE ARRANGED
- LARGER VOLUME CONCRETE PUMPS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
If access at your job is causing you a logistical nightmare, or if you need concrete in but mess kept out, our concrete pumping service could be the right solution for your project. Also, with our competitive prices and the ability to move more concrete per hour than any other method, is also cost effective with the highest customer service and satisfaction guaranteed!
- LINE PUMPS CARRY UP TO 60 METRES OF PIPE LINE – REQUEST MORE IF REQUIRED
- 10 AND 20 MM AGGRIGATES
- SHOTCRETE APPLICATION
- COMPACT PUMP “HOPPER” FOR LESS CONCRETE WASTAGE
- SILT BARRIER AND TARPS PLACED TO ENSURE NO MESS LEFT BEHIND OR CONTAMINATION TO OUR WATERWAYS
- 1-25 CUBIC METER JOBS
- PUMP CAPABLE OF 25 M3 PER HOUR
- 2” AND 3” LINE
- BRAND NEW TRANSCRETE PUMP TO ENSURE MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
- PUMP LINE CAN BE TAKEN THRU THE HOUSE TO BACKYARD
- ENGAGING US TO CARRY OUT WORK FOR YOU – YOU AGREE TO OUR
If you would like a free cost estimate, please contact us on: Tel: 1300 10 PUMP or call 0416 137 860